Alysse Zittnan and Jacob Thibodeau of Minneapolis are planning a June 1, 2013, wedding at the Mill City Museum in Minneapolis.
Parents of the couple are Joan and David Zittnan of Eagle, formerly of Brookfield, and Ellyn and Patrick Thibodeau of Sparta.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degrees in speech-language-hearing sciences and Spanish and her master's degree in speech-language pathology from the University of Minnesota. She is a speech-language pathologist at Family Speech and Therapy Services.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in biomedical engineering from the University of Minnesota. He is a senior engineer with Medtronic.
The two became engaged at St. Mark's Square in Venice, Italy, in August 2011.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of June 1
- Brookfield-Elm Grove things to do: May 28
- Senior Meals: Week of May 18
- Brookfield Library Recommdations: May 14
- In Brief: April 30
- Brookfield Senior Meals: May 4 through May 8
- Senior Meals: April 23
- Library Recommendations: April23
- Engagement: Donnell-Bjustrom