Therese Wenzel and Brian Aleinikoff are planning a summer 2012 wedding in Milwaukee.
Parents of the couple are Mark and Lorrie Wenzel of Brookfield and John and Debra Aleinikoff of Denver, Colo.
The bride-to-be is a candidate for a master's degree in social work and a law degree, both in May, at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
The future groom earned his master's degree in molecular and cellular biology from Tufts University and his law degree from UW-Madison. He is an attorney with Robins, Kaplan, Miller and Ciresi.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Things to Do: Aug 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- In Brief: Aug. 14
- Brookfield Senior Meals: August 14
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 14
- In brief: Financial advisor to speak in Brookfield on sustainable investing
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 7
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Aug. 7