Sharon Stickney and Aaron Lyle are planning a Dec. 8, 2012, wedding in Waukesha.
Parents of the couple are Susan and Burton Jay Stickney of the Twin Cities in Minnesota and Christine and David Lyle of Brookfield.
The bride-to-be earned her degree in graphic design and multimedia from the University of Wisconsin-Stout. She is a pre-press technician at Quad/Graphics in Hartford.
The future groom earned a degree in business administration from UW-Platteville. He is a technical analyst at Quad/Graphics Data Solutions in West Allis.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Things to Do: Aug 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- In Brief: Aug. 14
- Brookfield Senior Meals: August 14
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 14
- In brief: Financial advisor to speak in Brookfield on sustainable investing
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 7
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Aug. 7