Sharon Stickney and Aaron Lyle are planning a Dec. 8, 2012, wedding in Waukesha.
Parents of the couple are Susan and Burton Jay Stickney of the Twin Cities in Minnesota and Christine and David Lyle of Brookfield.
The bride-to-be earned her degree in graphic design and multimedia from the University of Wisconsin-Stout. She is a pre-press technician at Quad/Graphics in Hartford.
The future groom earned a degree in business administration from UW-Platteville. He is a technical analyst at Quad/Graphics Data Solutions in West Allis.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of June 1
- Brookfield-Elm Grove things to do: May 28
- Senior Meals: Week of May 18
- Brookfield Library Recommdations: May 14
- In Brief: April 30
- Brookfield Senior Meals: May 4 through May 8
- Senior Meals: April 23
- Library Recommendations: April23
- Engagement: Donnell-Bjustrom