Milania Steigerwald and Nick Hayden are planning an April 14, 2012, wedding at Blessed Theresa of Calcutta Parish in North Lake.
Parents of the couple are Peter and Mary Steigerwald of Scottsdale, Ariz., formerly of Brookfield, Carol Culhane of North Prairie, and Bill and Mary Hayden of Hartland.
The bride-to-be, a 2004 graduate of Brookfield Central High School, graduated in 2007 with a double major in public relations and advertising from Northern Arizona University. She works in special events for the American Lung Association.
The future groom, a 2004 graduate of Arrowhead High School in Hartland, played football at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He was drafted into the NFL to play for the Carolina Panthers in 2008 and is currently signed with the Cincinnati Bengals.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Sept.18
- Senior Meals: Sept.11
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Sept. 11
- Brookfield & Elm Grove Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Brookfield Things to Do: Aug 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- In Brief: Aug. 14
- Brookfield Senior Meals: August 14