Katrina A. Manz and Clint R. Kerkman are planning an August 2013 wedding in Waukesha County.
Parents of the couple are Jerome F. and Patricia E. Manz of Brookfield and Randy and Shelli Kerkman of Bristol.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in history from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. She is an Internet sales and leasing consultant with Amato Nissan in Glendale.
The future groom earned his degree in environmental health and safety from UW-Whitewater. He is a safety coordinator with BuySeasons in New Berlin.
The two became engaged Aug. 18, 2012, at the New Berlin Ale House.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- In Brief: Aug. 14
- Brookfield Senior Meals: August 14
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 14
- In brief: Financial advisor to speak in Brookfield on sustainable investing
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 7
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Aug. 7
- Things to Do: Aug. 7