Katie Lauritzen and Tanner Prestegard of Minneapolis are planning a July 27, 2013, wedding in Minneapolis.
Parents of the couple are Jeff and Jeri Lauritzen of Brookfield and Dale and Rhonda Prestegard of Rochester, Minn.
The bride-to-be earned her master's degree in speech language pathology from the University of Minnesota. She is a speech language pathologist at Sunnyside Elementary School in Mounds View, Minn.
The future groom is pursuing his doctorate in physics from the University of Minnesota.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Things to Do: Aug 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- In Brief: Aug. 14
- Brookfield Senior Meals: August 14
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 14
- In brief: Financial advisor to speak in Brookfield on sustainable investing
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 7
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Aug. 7