Katy Borden and Derrick Mittelstadt are planning a June 16, 2012, wedding at St. Mary's Visitation Parish in Elm Grove.
Parents of the couple are Amy and Brian Borden of Brookfield and Mary and Rolland Mittelstadt of Colfax.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in elementary education and Spanish from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. She is a third-grade teacher at Hales Corners Elementary School in Hales Corners.
The future groom earned his doctorate in physical therapy from the University of Nevada in Las Vegas. He is a physical therapist at Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls.
The two became engaged Feb. 26, 2011, in Door County.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Sept. 25
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Sept.18
- Senior Meals: Sept.11
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Sept. 11
- Brookfield & Elm Grove Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Brookfield Things to Do: Aug 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- In Brief: Aug. 14
- Brookfield Senior Meals: August 14