Michelle Araw and Nicholas Widera are planning a May 27, 2012, wedding in Tustin, Calif.
Parents of the couple are Geraldine Prado of Whittier, Calif., and G.E. Otto and Kristel Widera of Brookfield.
The bride-to-be is a graduate of Montebello High School and Whittier College, both in California. She is employed as an account executive with Jani-King in Orange, Calif., and is an assistant coach for the girls varsity basketball team at Sonora High School in La Habra, Calif.
The future groom is a graduate of Brookfield Central High School and Marquette University in Milwaukee. He is an in-house sales manager and customer service representative for California Box Co. in Santa Fe Springs, Calif. He is also an assistant coach for the boys varsity basketball team at Cantwell Sacred Heart of Mary High School in Montebello.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Sept.18
- Senior Meals: Sept.11
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Sept. 11
- Brookfield & Elm Grove Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Brookfield Things to Do: Aug 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- In Brief: Aug. 14
- Brookfield Senior Meals: August 14