• The following students were named to the University of Wisconsin-Madison's 2009 spring dean's list: Berook Addisu, Kari Arneson, Mathew Baker, Travis Balinas, Sean Bauer, Clare Baumann, Jake Bauwens, Kaitlin Berry, Swati Bhargava, Kelly Blaha, Erin Borchardt, Michelle Brenner, Jonathan Brown, Nicole Brusky, Andrew Busalacchi, Nicholas Busalacchi, David Campbell, Allison Dahlgren, Victor Deniaud, Frank Donnelly, Nicole Drew, Molly Dubois, Thomas Elliott, Amanda Feest, Lindsay Feest, Sheri Ferron, Christine Fischer, Andrea Flanagan, Julie Foerch, Ellyn Frank, Natalie Fraser, Andrew Gerstner, Daniel Gobis, Michael Gobis, Sergio Gonzalez, Janelle Grall, Jacob Grisa, Brian Hess, Alison Hinkens, Olivia Hoeffler, Ives Hot, Amy Huebner, Joseph Jennaro, Paul Jest, Michael Jeung, Harris Jones, Evan Joyce, Reema Kaloti, Jessica Kazmierczak, Daniel Kersey, David Kersey, Jason Kestly, Baljit Kler, David Klos, Jenna Koeble, Alison Kolb, Adam Komas, Alexandra Komassa, Krstina Krstic, Ryan Kursel, Kathleen Kurtz, Nicholas Ladwig, Alex Laedtke, Matthew Laforge, Kathleen Larsen, Katherine Lauritzen, Katarina Lazarova, Weston Lewis III, Jennifer Limbach, Andrew Lindquist, Amanda Lipinski, Katharine LoDuca, Kristine Ludwig, Melissa Macdonald, Patrick Manning, Mallory Martinek, Nicholas Matthews, Katherine McCormack, Lindsey McCormack, Thomas Michuda, Kirsten Midtbo, Kelly Miller, Daniel Mueller, Nikhil Munshi, Kelsey Nelson, Claire Nesler, Rachel Nordstrom, Ross Nordstrom, Bradley Nortman, Katie Obradovich, Kevin Olikara, Steven Olikara, Sarah Otten, Joseph Paskov, Peter Penegor, Jillian Picciolo, Beth Pingel, Neal Piontkowski, Carlyn Pitterle, Kate Pomeranz, Rory Raasch, Jena Reck, Chad Redding, Sarah Reichert, Thomas Reigle Jr., Adam Rieves, Alex Robinson, Brandon Rose, Jacob Russart, Rose Rutkowski, Heidi Schmidt, Timothy Schmidt, Stacey Schultz, Brenton Severson, Megan Sheahan, Kathryn Silberzahn, Matthew Sinclair, Michael Solberg, Payal Soni, William Stanford, Amanda Stoehr, Benjamin Tesch, Rebecca Thiede, Laura Thornton, Daniel Tighe, Christine Treba, Brooke Trettin, Miranda Van Minnen, Kevin Vrany, John Wahhab, Caryn Wakefield, Alexandra Wangard, Michelle Wenzel, Eric Wheaton, Rebecca Widmann, Stephen Wyche, Paige Yaeger, Michael Ziegele and Jordan Zillner - Brookfield; Elizabeth Berens, Jonathan Block, Alexandria Carran, Bailey Curtis, Brian Demuri-Haeberle, Tyler Graf, Eric Groskopf, Samuel Harms, Anne Hauser, Hugh Hughes, Jessica Morrissey, Mia Mueller, Thomas Mulhaney, Melissa Patton, Joel Perdzock, Andrew Quinn, Stephanie Skrade, Rebecca Wangard and Andrew Wiederhold - Elm Grove.
• Robert Ambrookian of Brookfield was named to the spring 2009 dean's list at the University of Iowa.
• Jessica Kazmierczak and Alexandra Komassa, both of Brookfield, each won a Ruth and Carl Miller Academic Merit Award for the 2009-10 academic year in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Both students are seniors majoring in biochemistry.
• Colton Bredl of Elm Grove graduated from Wisconsin Lutheran College on May 9.
• Natalie Bishop of Brookfield was named to the spring 2009 dean's list at the University of Vermont. She also was admitted to the university's Honors College.
• Colleen Pesci of Elm Grove was named to the spring 2009 dean's list at Benedictine College in Atchison, Kan.
• Lauren Walter of Elm Grove graduated magna cum laude from Case Western Reserve University on May 17 with a bachelor's degree in nutrition and a minor in biology. She received the Mary Eliza Parker Award for excellence in nutrition dietetics. She will be attending the Illinois College of Optometry in Chicago, where she will study to become a doctor of optometry.
• Christina Cronin of Brookfield graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay on May 16.
• The Actuarial Science Program at the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Business has selected Patrick Farley of Brookfield for a 2009-10 academic year scholarship of $1,000. The scholarship is sponsored by Deloitte.
Send Celebrations submissions to Celebrations/Community Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha, 53186; or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Celebrations: July 10
- Celebrations: July 3
- Celebrations: June 26
- Celebrations: June 19
- Celebrations: June 5
- Celebrations: May 1
- Celebrations: April 24
- Celebrations: March 27
- Celebrations: March 20
- Celebrations: March 13
- Celebrations: March 6
- Celebrations: Feb. 27
- Celebrations: Feb. 20
- Celebrations: Feb. 13
- Celebrations: Feb. 6
- Celebrations: Jan. 30
- Celebrations: Jan. 23
- Celebrations: Jan. 16
- Celebrations: Dec. 19