Kenneth and Patricia Siegesmund will soon celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary.
They were married April 18, 1959, at Faith Evangelical United Brethren Church, Milwaukee.
Patricia was so nervous when Kenneth proposed that she almost dropped the engagement ring in the lagoon.
Kenneth and Patricia, residents of Brookfield for 45 years, are the parents of Mark (Donna) Siegesmund, Brookfield; Sandra (Mark) Everett, Colorado Springs; Carolyn (Tim) Engel, West Allis; and John (Joann) Siegesmund, Menomonee Falls. They are the grandparents of Erin Everett, Samantha and Lily Engel, and Lauren, Ben and Emily Siegesmund.
Kenneth is a retired associate professor from the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Patricia is a retired program director from Bethany United Methodist Church.
The couple has dedicated their lives to serving God, the church and those in need.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Sept. 25
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Sept.18
- Senior Meals: Sept.11
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Sept. 11
- Brookfield & Elm Grove Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Brookfield Things to Do: Aug 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- In Brief: Aug. 14
- Brookfield Senior Meals: August 14