Shannon Glow of Waukesha and Adam Uhan of St. Francis are planning an Aug. 1, 2014, wedding at Wisconsin Club in Milwaukee.
Parents of the future bride are Glenn and Shirley Glow of Brookfield and the future groom's parents are Dan and Pam Uhan of Muskego.
The future bride earned her bachelor's degree in K-12 choral and general music education at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and works as a K-5 general music teacher at Hales Corners Elementary School.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in political science at Marquette University and is a First Officer at Atlas Air and instructor pilot for the 128th Air Refueling Wing of the Wisconsin Air National Guard.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Sept.11
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Sept. 11
- Brookfield & Elm Grove Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Brookfield Things to Do: Aug 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- In Brief: Aug. 14
- Brookfield Senior Meals: August 14
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 14