Caitlin Kvasnica of Brookfield and Lorenzo Vicini of Menomonee Falls were married at Calvary Presbyterian Church in Milwaukee on May 25, 2013.
The 2 p.m. ceremony was officiated by the Rev. Mark McDonough and was followed by a reception at the Milwaukee Athletic Club.
The parents of the bride are Chris and Kathy Kvasnica of Brookfield, and the groom's parents are Lorenzo and Doris Vicini of Menomonee Falls.
The maid of honor was Erin Borchardt, best friend of the bride, and the bridesmaids were Kaylee Weise, Sara Tabaska, Jessica Fellows, Rachel Kvasnica and Gina Vicini.
The best man was Gaetano Vicini, brother of the groom, and the groomsmen were Sal Balistreri, Ryan Francis, Jake LaMalfa, Kevin Kvasnica and Joel LaMalfa.
The bride earned her bachelor's degrees in anthropology and Spanish at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and works at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
The groom earned his bachelor's degree in political science and Italian at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and works at Northwestern Mutual.
The bride wore a tulle taffetta layered ballgown with a feather accent at the waist and a court train.
The couple plans a tropical honeymoon in February, 2014, and now live in Brookfield.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Things to Do: Aug 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- In Brief: Aug. 14
- Brookfield Senior Meals: August 14
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 14
- In brief: Financial advisor to speak in Brookfield on sustainable investing
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 7
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Aug. 7