Kathryn Kuffel and Jonathan Lang of Astoria, Ore., are planning a March 23, 2013, wedding at St. John Vianney Catholic Church in Brookfield.
Parents of the couple are Kevin and Kathy Kuffel of Brookfield and Chris and Donna Lang of Indianapolis, Ind.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in English from the University of Minnesota-Duluth.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in government from the U.S. Coast Guard Academy. A lieutenant junior grade, he is operations manager for the U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Fir.
The two became engaged May 31, 2012, in Duluth, where they met.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Things to Do: Aug 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- In Brief: Aug. 14
- Brookfield Senior Meals: August 14
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 14
- In brief: Financial advisor to speak in Brookfield on sustainable investing
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 7
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Aug. 7