Kathryn Kuffel and Jonathan Lang of Astoria, Ore., are planning a March 23, 2013, wedding at St. John Vianney Catholic Church in Brookfield.
Parents of the couple are Kevin and Kathy Kuffel of Brookfield and Chris and Donna Lang of Indianapolis, Ind.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in English from the University of Minnesota-Duluth.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in government from the U.S. Coast Guard Academy. A lieutenant junior grade, he is operations manager for the U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Fir.
The two became engaged May 31, 2012, in Duluth, where they met.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Engagement: L'Estrange-Franzini
- Engagement: Davoodi-Cairns
- Senior Meals: June 25
- Senior Meals: Week of June 1
- Brookfield-Elm Grove things to do: May 28
- Senior Meals: Week of May 18
- Brookfield Library Recommdations: May 14
- In Brief: April 30
- Brookfield Senior Meals: May 4 through May 8