Katie Lauritzen and Tanner Prestegard of Minneapolis are planning a July 27, 2013, wedding in Minneapolis.
Parents of the couple are Jeff and Jeri Lauritzen of Brookfield and Dale and Rhonda Prestegard of Rochester, Minn.
The bride-to-be earned her master's degree in speech language pathology from the University of Minnesota. She is a speech language pathologist at Sunnyside Elementary School in Mounds View, Minn.
The future groom is pursuing his doctorate in physics from the University of Minnesota.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: June 25
- Senior Meals: Week of June 1
- Brookfield-Elm Grove things to do: May 28
- Senior Meals: Week of May 18
- Brookfield Library Recommdations: May 14
- In Brief: April 30
- Brookfield Senior Meals: May 4 through May 8
- Senior Meals: April 23
- Library Recommendations: April23
- Engagement: Donnell-Bjustrom