Allison Doyle and Andrew Steinhafel of Boston, Mass, are planning an Aug. 11, 2012, wedding at St. Sebastian Church in Milwaukee.
Parents of the couple are Alan and Patty Doyle and Mark and Julie Steinhafel of Brookfield.
The bride-to-be, a 2004 graduate of Divine Savior Holy Angels High School, studied marketing and finance, investments and banking at the University of Wisconsin, graduating in 2008. She is a strategic project manager with Boloco in Boston.
The future groom, a 2004 graduate of Marquette University High School, studied computer science and business management at Boston College, graduating in 2008. He is a senior software engineer with PowerInbox in Cambridge, Mass.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Engagement: L'Estrange-Franzini
- Engagement: Davoodi-Cairns
- Senior Meals: June 25
- Senior Meals: Week of June 1
- Brookfield-Elm Grove things to do: May 28
- Senior Meals: Week of May 18
- Brookfield Library Recommdations: May 14
- In Brief: April 30
- Brookfield Senior Meals: May 4 through May 8