Joanne Beyer of Brookfield and Landen Rentmeester of Grand Rapids, Mich., are planning a May 2011 wedding at Cross of Life Lutheran Church in Brookfield.
Parents of the couple are Mark and Mary Beyer of Brookfield and Lee and Lisa Rentmeester of Suamico.
The bride-to-be, a 2002 graduate of Brookfield Central High School, earned degrees in biology and Spanish in 2007 from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She is on track to earn her doctorate in optometry from the Illinois College of Optometry in May.
The future groom, a 2000 graduate of Bayport High School, earned a degree in biochemistry in 2004 from UW-Madison and his doctorate in medicine in 2009 from the Medical College of Wisconsin. He is an emergency medicine resident with Michigan State University.
The two met while working in a medical research lab at UW-Madison in 2005.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Oct. 2
- Wedding: Dunlavy-Dwyer
- Engagement: Pronley-Holstad
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Sept. 25
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Sept.18
- Senior Meals: Sept.11
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Sept. 11
- Brookfield & Elm Grove Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Brookfield Things to Do: Aug 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 21