Alexis Rhoda and Christopher Lackey of Greensboro, N.C., are planning an April 30, 2011, wedding at Community United Methodist Church in Elm Grove.
Parents of the couple are Thomas and Debra Rhoda of Brookfield and Dan and Nancy Lackey of Asheboro, N.C.
The bride-to-be graduated from Brookfield Central High School in 2002. She earned her bachelor's degree in legal studies from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2006 and her law degree from Marquette University Law School in 2009. She is an attorney in both Wisconsin (since May 2009) and North Carolina (since October 2010).
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in aeronautical science from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in 2000. He is a pilot with U.S. Airways Express and executive manager at Asheboro Honda/Asheboro Nissan in Asheboro.
He proposed Nov. 26, 2009, in Asheboro.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- In Brief: Aug. 14
- Brookfield Senior Meals: August 14
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 14
- In brief: Financial advisor to speak in Brookfield on sustainable investing
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 7
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Aug. 7
- Things to Do: Aug. 7