More than 400 people turned out to have their heads shaved in an attempt to set a world record during Be Brave & Shave for a Cure on Oct. 21 at the Brookfield Soccer Complex. The event benefits CureSearch for Children's Cancer, a national non-profit foundation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Photo Gallery: Waiting for Jackson's First Day of School
- Photo gallery: NOW photos of the week: August 29
- Photo Gallery: Boys Soccer: Wauwatosa West at Brookfield East
- Photo Gallery: Cross Country: Menomonee Falls' Coaches Invite
- Photo Gallery: Boys Soccer: Brookfield Central vs Sussex Hamilton
- Photo Gallery: 100 year old Biker
- Photo Gallery: Elmbrook Schools celebrates its 50th year
- Photo Gallery: Football: Brookfield Central vs. Whitefish Bay
- Photo gallery: NOW photos of the week: August 15
- Photo gallery: NOW photos of the week: August 8