More than 400 people turned out to have their heads shaved in an attempt to set a world record during Be Brave & Shave for a Cure on Oct. 21 at the Brookfield Soccer Complex. The event benefits CureSearch for Children's Cancer, a national non-profit foundation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Photo gallery: NOW photos of the week: March 7
- Photo gallery: Hockey: Brookfield/Catholic Memorial vs. University School
- Photo gallery: Boys basketball: Brookfield East vs. Central
- Photo gallery: Wrestling: WIAA Individual State Tournament
- Photo gallery: NOW photos of the week: Feb. 28
- Photo gallery: Wrestling: West Allis sectional
- Photo gallery: Gymnastics: North Shore Conference meet
- Photo gallery: NOW photos of the week: Feb. 21
- Photo Gallery: Hockey: Germantown vs. Brookfield / Catholic Memorial
- Photo gallery: Boys basketball: Wauwatosa East vs. Brookfield East