More than 400 people turned out to have their heads shaved in an attempt to set a world record during Be Brave & Shave for a Cure on Oct. 21 at the Brookfield Soccer Complex. The event benefits CureSearch for Children's Cancer, a national non-profit foundation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Photo gallery: Now photos of the week: Nov. 27
- Photo gallery: Waukesha North versus Brookfield Central boys basketball
- Photo Gallery: Strumming at Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Photo Gallery: Girls Baseketball: Burlington vs. Brookfield East
- Photo gallery: Now photos of the week: Nov. 20
- Photo Gallery: Christmas in the Grove
- Photo Gallery: Boys volleyball state tournament in photos
- Photo gallery: American Legion Post 449 Flag Disposal Ceremony
- Photo gallery: W.I.A.A. Waukesha South Sectional Swim Meet
- Photo gallery: Now photos of the week: Nov. 6