Kyle and her husband moved to Brookfield in 1986. She became active in local politics and started blogging in 2004. Her focus is primarily on local issues but often includes state and national topics, too. Kyle looks at things from the taxpayers' perspective in a creative, yet down to earth way, addressing them from a practical point of view.
While most of the American media ignores the dramatic shift toward Marxism in America under President Obama's administration, there is one news source that has the guts to report what has been going on since Jan. 20, 2009 straight up: Russia's PRAVDA!
No cheer leading here, just the unvarnished truth: America is the new "land of the Red": American capitalism gone with a whimper.
It must be said, that like the breaking of a great dam, the American decent into Marxism is happening with breath taking speed, against the back drop of a passive, hapless sheeple, excuse me dear reader, I meant people.
I think most people are feeling overwhelmed by the speed in which we are descending into the mires of tyranny and government intrusion. The idea that government should dictate what salaries will be, what kind of car to drive, what kind of energy to use, what kind of health care and health insurance you can have, etc. flies in the face of every freedom loving American.
How did this happen? The article lists the steps. Here are some:
- Dumbing down the population "through a politicized and substandard education system based on pop culture, rather then the classics." Amen to that. Schools do not study the Constitution or America's history much anymore, they do spend lots of time on twaddle though.
- "Then their faith in God was destroyed." I may disagree with their assessment of this step, but I believe it to be true. Many large, liberal, churches, including the emerging church movement are more concerned with being popular than proclaiming what the Bible teaches.
- The election of Barack Obama. "His spending and money printing has been a record setting, not just in America's short history but in the world. If this keeps up for more then another year, and there is no sign that it will not, America at best will resemble the Wiemar Republic and at worst Zimbabwe."
- "These past two weeks have been the most breath taking of all. First came the announcement of a planned redesign of the American Byzantine tax system, by the very thieves who used it to bankroll their thefts, loses and swindles of hundreds of billions of dollars."
- BIG POINT: "These men, of course, are not an elected panel but made up of appointees picked from the very financial oligarchs and their henchmen who are now gorging themselves on trillions of American dollars, in one bailout after another. They are also usurping the rights, duties and powers of the American congress (parliament). Again, congress has put up little more then a whimper to their masters."
- GM reorganization by yet another group of unelected despite Prime Minister Putin's warning that "the path to Marxism... only leads to disaster."
There was a parting slam to the Democratically controlled Congress and their efforts to "set 'fair' maximum salaries" and raises. Senator Barney Frank was singled out, who they who they called "a social pervert basking in his homosexuality (of course, amongst the modern, enlightened American societal norm, as well as that of the general West, homosexuality is not only not a looked down upon life choice, but is often praised as a virtue) and his Marxist enlightenment, has led this effort."
After citing these numerous areas where America has embraced Marxist ideals over the American dream, the article concludes that if Russians have money invested in American companies they should bail before there is no value left!
The proud American will go down into his slavery with out a fight, beating his chest and proclaiming to the world, how free he really is. The world will only snicker.
Do read the entire article. Pravda sees what is going on here. I can only hope and pray the American "sheeple" wake up and see it too.