Kyle and her husband moved to Brookfield in 1986. She became active in local politics and started blogging in 2004. Her focus is primarily on local issues but often includes state and national topics, too. Kyle looks at things from the taxpayers' perspective in a creative, yet down to earth way, addressing them from a practical point of view.
You cannot make this stuff up. Attorney David W. Ogden is President Obama's choice for 2nd in command in the U.S. office of the Attorney General. So what?
Attorney David W. Ogden is pro-gays in the military, pro-p*orn, pro-abortion, and pro-children's access to unfiltered internet at libraries.
American Family Association is urging those that find Ogden's positions unacceptable to call their senators to vote against David W. Ogden's nomination. From the AFA:
Call your two senators and tell them to vote against the Ogden nomination. Ogden is no friend of the family.
• As an attorney in private practice, David W. Ogden has filed briefs pushing for gays in the military.
• He has litigated numerous obscenity and pornography cases on behalf of clients like Playboy, Penthouse, the ACLU and the largest distributor of hardcore pornographic movies.
In various cases, he has filed briefs opposing:
• parental notification before a minor’s abortion
• spousal notification before an abortion
• the military’s policy against public homosexuals serving in uniform
• the Children’s Internet Protection Act and the Child Protection and Obscenity Enforcement Act.
Make your phone call today! Get others to call. Tell your senators to vote against the nomination of David Ogden to the second position at the attorney general’s office. You can reach both of your senators at this number: 202-224-3121.
This is not the kind of "change" I "hope"d for. Sorry for the inconsistent font sizes. I got my computer back, but things aren't exactly to my liking...yet. Please, comment content should relate to the subject of the post. Although I try to respond to many, do not interpret my lack of a response as agreement.
This is not the kind of "change" I "hope"d for.
Sorry for the inconsistent font sizes. I got my computer back, but things aren't exactly to my liking...yet.
Please, comment content should relate to the subject of the post. Although I try to respond to many, do not interpret my lack of a response as agreement.