The Elmbrook Education Foundation supports the students at all 11 of the District's public schools through its Continuing Education Scholarship, Innovation Grant and Super Grant Programs. In addition, the Foundation has established an endowment held by the Waukesha County Community Foundation to provide a source of permanent support for Foundation programs. For more information, please refer to the Foundation's web site.
In an effort to continually foster educational excellence throughout Elmbrook, the Foundation has awarded over $1,000,000 in scholarships since 1958 and over $300,000 in educational grants since 2001. During the 2011-12 school year, the Foundation:
- Completed a campaign to deliver SMART Document Cameras to all K-5 classrooms to benefit large group instruction for Elmbrook’s youngest learners.
- Sponsored the “Most Influential Educator” program which honored 20 educators.
- Worked with community members to develop new restricted and endowed scholarship funds.
- Developed a summer internship program to help graduates earn applicable work experience while giving a little of their time and talents back to their alma mater.
- Awarded 31 graduating seniors a continuing education scholarship on behalf of community partners & honorary/memorial funds established for prior students/staff.
- Continued development of the EEF Endowment which proactively positions the EEF to provide an even greater impact in years to come.
The Foundation would especially like to thank its 2011-12 Leadership Giving Circle for their generous support!
- Jim Briscoe Honorary Fund
- Charles Turner Honorary Fund
- Brookfield Womans Club Fund
- Irven Hoesly Memorial Fund
- Holly C. Stahl “Love Life” Fund
- Bunnie Koenings Memorial Fund
- Hillside Elementary Honorary Fund
- Bil Zahn Burleigh Student Fund
- Hillside Elementary PTO
- Fotsch Family Foundation
- Tom & Debbie Brucker
- Brookfield Junior Womans Club
- Brookfield Rotary Club
- WaterStone Bank
- Northwestern Mutual Foundation
- Pasternak & Zirgibel, S.C.
- First Weber Group Foundation
- Burleigh Elementary PTO
- McKinley Masonic Lodge
- Wisconsin Hills Middle School PTO
- R. W. Baird & Co.
- Robert & Shelley Botchek
- Bil & Jeanne Zahn
- Pilgrim Park Student Senate
- Tonawanda Elementary PTO
- Brookfield East HS PTO
- Brookfield Central HS PTO
- Brookfield Square Mall
- Best Buy
- Bill & Sandy Haack
- Frank & Pat Locante
- Roger & Rachel Lyon
- Eric & Anne Fischer
- Roundy’s Corporation
- ActionCoach of Elm Grove
- American Family Insurance
- Wilson Center for the Arts
The EEF also thanks Brookfield-Elm Grove Now for their ongoing support of the Foundation. For more information about the Foundation please refer to www.elmbrookeducationfoundation.com.
The 2012-13 school year is already off to a great start thanks to our Elmbrook community!