The Elmbrook Education Foundation supports the students at all 11 of the District's public schools through its Continuing Education Scholarship, Innovation Grant and Super Grant Programs. In addition, the Foundation has established an endowment held by the Waukesha County Community Foundation to provide a source of permanent support for Foundation programs. For more information, please refer to the Foundation's web site.
The Elmbrook Education Foundation (originally founded in 1958 as the Lancer-Spartan Scholarship Foundation) administers a community-wide scholarship program on behalf of community partners. The EEF strives to honor as many graduating seniors as possible by matching sponsor criteria to scholarship applicants.
The following community partners have pledged their support to award one or more scholarships to the graduating class of 2012.
- Fotsch Family Foundation
- Brookfield Rotary Club
- WaterStone Bank
- First Weber Group Foundation
- Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts
- McKinley Masonic Lodge
- Brookfield Junior Woman's Club
- Brookfield East High School PTO
- Pilgrim Park Middle School Student Senate
- Brookfield Central High School PTO
- Jim Briscoe Honorary, BCHS Principal 1996-2002 (endowed)
- Charles Turner Memorial, BCHS Phy Ed/Coach 1965-2003
- Irven Hoesly Memorial, PPMS Principal 1966-1985
- Holly Christina Stahl “Love Life” Memorial (BCHS, Class of 2009)
- Bernadette (Bunny) Koenings Memorial (BEHS/BCHS Guidance, 1955-1982)
- Tonawanda Elementary PTO in honor of Nancy Marsho, Principal 1992-2004
- Northwestern Mutual Foundation obo/Sandra Botcher in honor of Nancy Marsho
- Brookfield Woman's Club, 1944-2006
A Leadership Gift to the Foundation’s Community Scholarship Program has also been provided by Roundy’s Foundation. Additional donations directed to the scholarship program are pooled to award additional scholarships.
In some cases, great students need a little encouragement to apply for scholarships. If you know of a student that always gives the best of themselves and/or continues to look for new ways to serve their community, consider nominating them for an EEF scholarship. Nominations can be sent via postal mail to P.O. Box 206, Brookfield 53008 or sent via email to email@example.com.
Nominations can not be submitted by family members and are not required to apply for an EEF scholarship.
Nomination forms and additional information about the scholarship program can be found on the Scholarships page of the EEF web site.