The Elmbrook Education Foundation supports the students at all 11 of the District's public schools through its Continuing Education Scholarship, Innovation Grant and Super Grant Programs. In addition, the Foundation has established an endowment held by the Waukesha County Community Foundation to provide a source of permanent support for Foundation programs. For more information, please refer to the Foundation's web site.
The Elmbrook Education Foundation kicked off the holiday season and finished 2011 with the party of all time .... the 8th annual Ladies Night at the Westmoor Country Club held on 11/29/11.
This event was generously sponsored by Pasternak & Zirgibel, S.C.. and raised nearly $36,000 (a new record for this event) to help support Foundation programs which extend all of the great work that is going on in our schools thanks to committed staff, parents, PTOs, and booster clubs.
We would also like to recognize our Associate and Scholar level supporting event sponsors for the evening:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- M3 Insurance Solutions
- ActionCOACH Business Coaching, Elm Grove
- C.G. Schmidt Construction
- Nistler Law Office
Ladies Night 2011 also received support from the community in the following ways:
- Record number of attendees (guests and volunteers)
- Wine sponsored by WaterStone Bank (one of the Foundation's major scholarship sponsors)
- Poinsetta sale sponsored by Ground Crew Service
- Fabulous Raffle/Auction sponsored by community members and local businesses. Spotlight raffle donors included PHM Orthodontics, SURG Restaurant Group and Big City Limousine Services.
- Bakery/Confections sale sponsored by community members and professional bakeries/confectioners throughout the region.
- Invitations sponsored by Crossmark Graphics
- A private gold sale which allowed participating guests to go home with more money than they came with ... let the EEF know if you would like more information about our independent buyer.
Pictures compliments of Babboni Photography of Brookfield have been posted to the Elmbrook Education Foundation's facebook page on www.facebook.com/EEFWI. Please subscribe to the EEF's electronic newsletter to be informed of upcoming events and activities via www.elmbrookeducationfoundation.com.
These events would not be possible without the generosity of those who believe in the positive impact a strong public school system has on the community at large. Even strong schools need ongoing support to sustain and expand programs to continue to meet the needs of our community's youth and continue to attract residents to Brookfield/Elm Grove. Elmbrook is blessed to be part of such an engaged community!
The EEF's Board of Directors would like to recognize those that have made a leadership level pledge/donation to support the Elmbrook Education Foundation during the 2011-12 school year:
- Tom & Debbie Brucker
- Frank & Pat Locante
- Bill & Sandy Haack
- The Fotsch Family Foundation
- WaterStone Bank
- Brookfield Rotary Club
- Pasternak & Zirgibel, S.C.
- First Weber Group Foundation
- Sharon Lynne Wilson Center
- Northwestern Mutual Foundation (obo/Sandra Botcher)
- Brookfield East High School PTO
- Brookfield Central High School PTO
- Tonawanda Elementary PTO
- McKinley Masonic Lodge
- Bunnie Koenings Memorial Fund
- Brookfield Junior Woman's Club
Restricted/Endowed Perpetual Gifts
- Jim Briscoe Honorary (BCHS Principal, 1996-2002)
- Charles Turner Honorary (BCHS Phy Ed Teacher/Coach, 1965-2003)
- Brookfield Woman's Club Honorary (1944-2006)
- Irven Hoesly Memorial Fund (PPMS Principal, 1958-1985)
- Holly Christina Stahl Memorial Fund (BCHS, Class of 2009)
Please see the EEF's web site for additional information on how you can help!