Salad Nicoise, Sinatra-Style
A Heart-Healthy Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup canned, unsalted or low-sodium white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 6 oz. can low-sodium salmon or 6 oz. of cooked fresh salmon
- 1 large egg, boiled and sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 cup cooked green beans, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 4 cups baby spinach or green leaf lettuce
Toss all ingredients except spinach in a medium bowl. Serve on top of the baby spinach or lettuce.
Makes 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories 340, Fat 17g, Sodium 190 mg, Carbs 21 g, Fiber 8 g, Protein 28 g